Armco Roof Scan Project Inspection Documentation
- Includes introduction, process description, inspection variables summary, Observations summary, Infrared image report and Conclusions/Recommendations
- Is standard with a near scale CAD layout or annotated Google Earth View
- Has finding and intrusive test locations marked on the drawing
- Includes spreadsheet style summary table with estimated finding sizes and total estimated % wet
- Is provided in PDF via email or Dropbox depending on file size
- Has optional DVD with all infrared and daylight imagery and final report PDF
Armco Inspections quality, consistency, thoroughness and safety are a product of adherence to the RoofScanIR Network National Standards, ASTM C-1153-10 Standard Practice for Location of Wet Insulation in Roofing Systems Using Infrared Imaging, the Infraspection Institute Standard for Infrared Inspection of Insulated Roofs and the use of field proven, cost effective and consistent inspection methodologies.